|SESAME OIL||2 TBLSP|
|METHI SEEDS(VENDAYAM)||3/4 TSP|
|CUMIN SEEDS||3/4 TSP|
|TAMARIND EXTRACT||1/4 CUP|
- Dry roast the red chilli, cumin seeds, methi seeds and add salt in the last.
- When it cool and grind into a fine powder.
- Take out the skin of garlic. Add oil in a pan and add the garlic pearls to the oil and saute in a low flame till it turns golden brown.
- Now add the ground spice mix and saute for 2 minutes and add the tamarind water and jaggery.
- Mix well and saute for 2 mins and switch off the flame. you can add a tsp of sesame oil if you want.
- Transfer it to a dry container. Enjoy with curd rice and even with sambar rice too.
- This yielded 1/2 cup of garlic pickle.
- Always use dry spoon to take out the pickle.