When i posted the recipe of Paneer Wrap, i have few queries for the recipe of the juice which i have kept in the back drop. As summer has started i thought of posting some summer cooler recipes here and started with Strawberry lemonade first. These strawberries i bought as i wanted to make strawberry cup cakes and even after making few cup cakes , few berries were left over. So here is the easy recipe of Strawberry Lemonade.
|LEMON JUICE||1/4 CUP|
- Wash and hull the strawberries.
- Chop them roughly.
- Add sugar to this and keep it aside for 5 minutes. This will bring out the flavour of strawberries.
- Run it in a mixer along with the sugar . Add little water if you need while grinding.
- Strain this and add the lemon juice.
- Add the water and serve chilled or add ice cubes and serve immediately.
- Add sugar according to the sourness of the strawberries.