- Combine all the ingredients except oil in a wide bowl. Knead into a soft pliable dough adding water as required.
- Add little oil and grease the dough and keep it covered for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into equal balls and start rolling them into disks to make parathas.
- Heat the griddle and cook the parathas on both sides . Smear little oil while cooking.
- Repeat the same process for the rest of the dough.
- Serve the parathas as it as or you can have with sour cream dip.
- Sundried tomatoes are purely optional. As it has slightly sweetish taste, if adding it, add little extra chili flakes.
- You can add little chopped basil leaves if you want.