Now you can look forward for more Microwave recipes every weekend from Jeyashri's Kitchen.
- Peel the skin of the carrots and cut them into small pieces.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add oil and add in the mustard seeds , urad dal and slit the green chili.
- Microwave in medium high for 2 minutes, till the urad dal turns golden brown.
- Add the carrots and sprinkle little water. Add salt. Mix well.
- Microwave in medium high for 5 minutes and stir in between (every 2 minutes open and stir)
- Cooking time varies from microwave to microwave. It took 2 minutes in my microwave to get the mustard crackle and urad dal golden brown.
- Also it took 10 minutes for the carrot to get cooked.
- Add coconut and mix well. No need to microwave after adding the coconut. If you want you can do it for a minute.
- Mix well.
- Sprinkle little water while cooking, else carrots will be get shrinked.
- Do not cook for a long time. The carrots will lose it color, taste and mainly the nutrients.