Ginger Garlic paste was one which i was planning to post for a long time. Last week a friend asked for the recipe, especially to store the Ginger garlic paste, i thought i will post this recipe soon. Though i know fresh Ginger garlic paste will always be goo, but for working people and also for busy mornings, if we keep it handy for a week or two it will be very useful. Instead of buying the store bought Ginger garlic paste, it is always easy to make the home made one.
- Peel the skin of ginger, wash it and pat chop them into big cubes.
- take out the skin of Garlic and wash it and keep.
- Pat both ginger and garlic with kitchen towel.
- Dry roast the salt in a pan. This is to avoid the moisture oozing out from the salt.
- Grind ginger, garlic,salt, turmeric into a fine paste by adding oil to it. Add oil while grinding.
- Store this in a clean dry container and keep in the refrigerator.
- Always use a dry spoon to take this out.
- This will stay fresh and good for 15 to 20 days.
- Always the garlic and ginger will be equal proportion.