Microwave brownie, the name itself makes many of you drool. This recipe doesn't need an oven too. You can make this simple microwave brownie in 2 minutes with easily available ingredients. If your kids ask for instant snack this brownie is the best one to make in a microwave . I am sure kids will love this and give you an extra hug for sure, as i got it too. I adapted this recipe from divya's space. Do try this out and i am sure you will love this eggless chocolate brownie.
Preparation Time : 5 mins | Cooking Time : 3 mins |Serves: 2
Plain Flour 2 tblsp
Cocoa powder 2 tblsp
Milk 2 tblsp
Vanilla essence 1/4 tsp
Chocolate chips 1 tsp
Salt a pinch
Melted butter 2 tblsp
Sugar 4 tblsp
- Mix all the ingredients without any lumps.
- Allow this to cool for 2 minutes.
- Best served with ice cream. Vanilla flavoured ice cream pairs well with this.
- My microwave took 2 minutes to make this brownie.
- Time differs for each microwave. But maximum it will take 2-3 minutes only.
- Do not keep it for a long time as it will become dense . Enjoy this warm with vanilla ice cream.
- Sugar you can add 3 tblsp as i felt the brownie slightly more sweeter.
Technorati Tags: eggless brownie,microwave eggless bownie,3 minutes brownie recipe,microwave recipes,chocolate brownie recipe,jeyashriskitchen recipes