Chocolate cheese sandwich
Preparation Time : 5 mins | Cooking Time : 5 Min per batch |Serves: 1-2
Dark chocolate | any chocolate 1 small bar
Whole wheat bread slices 4
Cheese slices 2
Butter little to grease
- If using dark chocolate bars bring it to room temperature and grate it. I just cut them using a knife.
- You can use your dairy milk or any chocolate of this type. Even chocolate chips can also be used.
- Grease one side of the bread with butter and keep the butter applied side facing down on the sandwich maker.
- Place the chocolate shavings on the bread. Put a slice of cheese on the chocolate spread.
- Place one more buttered bread on the top of it facing the buttery side up.
- Grill the sandwich .
- Super yummy grilled chocolate sandwich is ready.