Preparation Time : 15 mins + freezing time 6 hours | Cooking Time : 10 Mins |Serves: 5
Rose essence 1/4 cup
Milk 1 and 1/2 cup
Falooda sev little
Sabja seeds 3 tsp
Vanilla Ice cream 1 scoop (optional)
Sugar to taste (optional)
- Soak the sabja seeds in water for 15 mins. It would have doubled the quantity .
- Cook the falooda sev in water for 5 minutes and drain the water and wash it in a colander.
- In a vessel add milk and add the rose essence. Add the soaked sabja seeds to this and mix well.
- Add the falooda sev to this and and and mix well. If adding ice cream add it now and beat well.
- If needed add sugar. Pour them over the moulds.
- Pour this into moulds and freeze in the freezer for 6 hours or overnight.
- Run into tap water and and take it out from moulds and enjoy the falooda kulfis.
- The faloodas tasted awesome and was an awesome treat for the summer.
- You can use the rice vermicelli instead of falooda sev.
- If you do not get sabja seeds just soak sago pearls | javvarisi for 30 minutes and cook that and add.
- You can use any popsicle mould, i used the kulfi mould.
- You can add some nuts to this if you want.
- You can add some jelly too if you want.