As mentioned in my previous post, i am posting the cauliflower manchurian gravy recipe, which i made as a side for Fried rice. Check out my cauliflower dry manchurian and Gobi 65 recipe.
|CAULIFLOWER||1 MEDIUM FLOWER|
|ONION||2 BIG NOS.|
|GREEN CHILLI||3 NOS.|
|REDCHILLI POWDER||1/2 TSP|
|TOMATO SAUCE||1 TSP|
|SOYA SAUCE||1/2 TSP|
|PEPPER POWDER||1/2 TSP|
- Cut the cauliflower into big florets and immerse it into boiling water. Keep it inside for 2 mins. Drain the water and pat dry in a kitchen towel. In a bowl add one tblsp of corn flour , maida , redchilli powder and required salt and make it as a thin batter by adding water to it.
- In a pan, add oil required for frying . dip the cauliflower florets in the batter and fry it in the oil and drain the excess oil using kitchen towel. Keep it aside.
- Chop the onions, garlic,ginger,green chillies very finely. Cut the capsicum into cubes.
- In a pan, add 2 tblsp of oil and add the finely chopped onion, green chilli ,ginger one by one and saute for few minutes, till it becomes golden brown. When it is done, add the cubed capsicum and saute for few minutes and add the tomato sauce and soya sauce and pepper powder.
- Add little bit of salt and remember the sauce contains salt and also we have added salt in the cauliflower.
- Now add the fried cauliflower to it and coat it nicely with the masala.
- If you want to serve this as dry manchurian just stop with this step.
If you want a semi gravy type then follow the next step.
- Now mix the another tblsp of corn flour in 1/2 cup of water and add to the cauliflower . Mix it nicely.Keep it in a medium flame for 2 to 3 mins . Switch off the stove. Garnish with the green part of spring onion . Enjoy with Fried rice.