Bread pizza is a quick and easy kids friendly snack loaded with veggies and cheese. This recipes comes with a short quick video on how to make bread pizza. I have already posted bread pizza recipe but this one is a Indian style bread pizza. I saw a similar version of this in Instagram but they used the pizza base and made as a proper desi style pizza. I wanted to make a quick instant version of pizza and made it using bread. Kids loved the pizza and me too had a small portion of the bread pizza for taste and it tasted yum. For a change from the usual mumbai toast sandwich, try this Indian style bread pizza . I made this in oven, you can use microwave oven or can do on stove stop too.
Preparation Time : 10 mins | Cooking Time : 20 Mins |Serves: 1
Bread slices 2
Boiled potato 1 (small)
Green chutney 1-2 tblsp
Grated cheese 2-3 tblsp
Chaat masala 1/4 tsp
Video on how to make bread pizza
- Take the bread and spread green chutney on one side of the bread.
- Slice the potato, onions and tomato into roundels. Alternatively you can mash the potato with hands and spread it too.
- You can add capsicum too, if you want.
- Arrange the potato, onion and tomato on the top of the bread smeared with green chutney.
- Sprinkle chaat masala on the top of this.
- Spread grated cheese on the bread slices.
- Transfer this to a oven and bake till the cheese melts. I baked at 160 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot immediately.
- You can cook bread pizza in microwave and also on stove top too.
- You can finely chop the onions, tomatoes and capsicum and mash the potatoes and spread on the bread.
- The same can be made as sandwich by keeping another bread on the top, after adding cheese.
- In that case, apply butter on the bread .
Is it mozzarella cheese?
Yes it's the same
Awesome recipe and nice shots Jey! Loved it.
Thankyou for your immediate response