Eggless Coconut cookies – Thengai biscuit recipe – Easy to make coconut cookies using desiccated coconut.
Easy eggless coconut cookies using Desiccated coconut. Right from my childhood I am a big fan of cookies and biscuits. My day has never started without any biscuits. After trying out an easy and simple Coconut ladoo I wanted to make cookies with the remaining desiccated coconut and here comes the recipe for coconut cookies.
Eggless coconut cookies
- 2 cup plain flour
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Melt the butter (the measurement given for butter in the ingredient list is before melting the butter).
- Add this to all the ingredients
- Make small balls and flatten them. If using raisins keep it on top of each ball and slightly push it into the dough.
- Preheat the oven to 150 degree Celsius for 5 minutes
- Bake it in a lined tray for 15-17 mins or till it is done. Bake at 150 degrees Celsius
- The cookies turned out so nice and they tasted so yummy and crisp.