Paneer recipes are always a super hit at my home. Though i have tasted kadai paneer in restaurants many times, somehow I never made this at home. Last week i thought i will try this kadai paneer recipe. I tried out and it was a super hit among my family. It is a very simple recipe too. Do try this Kadai paneer at home.
- Chop the onions roughly.
- Puree the tomatoes in a mixer.
- Chop the capsicum into cubes.
- In a pan add oil ginger garlic paste , when the raw smell goes add the onions.
- Add the onions and saute nicely.
- When the onions turn golden brown colour add the pureed tomatoes.
- Add the red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin seed powder , salt and garam masala to this.
- Cook till the raw smell of the masala goes.
- Add the Paneer cubes and saute for few minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of water.
- Now add the paneer cubes to this and mix well.
- Add the capsicum cubes and saute for a while.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and kasoori methi. Mix well. Switch off the flame.
- Serve hot with rotis or Pea puloa or roti
- Before adding the paneer bring it down to room temperature .
- Always ensure not to over cook the capsicum . They should be crunchy.