Paan coconut ladoo| paan laddu is an easy to make sweet using desiccated coconut, paan leaves, condensed milk and Gulkand. The basic is recipe is the Coconut ladoo recipe using condensed milk. This can be served in any parties as a sweet, and i am sure it will be a super hit. Try this instant paan ladoo using the betel leaves left over from Navaratri Tamboolam. Also you can make the paan shots, for which i posted the video in Jeyashri’s kitchen Youtube channel recently. If you are a paan beeda lover, then do check out my beeda post and check the video in Jeyashri’s kitchen and the story behind the deletion of the video of meeta paan, from Jeyashri’s kitchen youtube channel. Also check out my Paan ice cream, a must try one.
- Wash 7 medium sized paan leaves and take out the stem.
- Tear it roughly and grind this into a smooth paste along with 3/4 cup condensed milk.
- In a pan add 1 and 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut and the ground paan mixture.
- Mix well and cook for 2 minutes in a low flame.
- This will come to whole mass.
- Allow this to cool. Transfer to a plate.
- Grease your hands with ghee.
- Take a small lemon sized portion of the mixture and flatten it.
- Place a small pinch of Gulkand in the middle and roll it into a ladoo.
- Spread 1/4 cup of desiccated coconut in a plate.
- Roll the paan ladoo on this.
- Paan coconut ladoo is ready.
- Repeat this for the rest of the mixture.
- This paan coconut ladoo can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.