Vella aval | Swwet poha| aval nanachadu is usually a must item for Krishna jayanthi at out house. Even in the last minute if anybody doesn’t have time to prepare anything elaborate, they can make this vella aval and Nei appam. This recipe doesn’t need any cooking and you can make it within no time, if you grated coconut in hand. This recipe will be useful for bachelors, who are staying away from home and want to make neivedhyam for Lord Krishna on Janmasthami | Krishna jayanthi.
- That’s all . Vella aval is ready for neivedhyam.
- The proportion of jaggery and coconut you can change according to your taste.
- If using thick variety of poha, soak in water for 10 minutes and drain the water and add the jaggery and coconut.
- You can add bits of coconut too.
- Ghee roasted nuts also can be added.