Pizza on tawa with bread
I always love to eat to pizza , but now a days since i am so conscious about my diet i am avoiding pizza. Another thing is we don’t get more choice for vegetarians here in pizza hut also. I always love pizza with paneer toppings. Since i don’t have an oven, i wanted to try the pizza on tawa with bread .
I just made 3 slices and eat that for my lunch. I didn’t add more cheese as we add for pizza. Check out my Microwave bread pizza and tortilla pizza recipe too.
Preparation Time : 10 mins | Cooking Time : 15 Mins |Serves: 2
Bread slices 3
Pasta sauce 1 tblsp
Corn kernels 2 tblsp
Bell pepper | capsicum little
Olive oil 1 tsp
Oregano a pinch
- In a tawa add little oil and roast the paneer cubes till it turns golden brown.
- Keep the corn kernels ,onions and capsicum in a bowl.
- You can use any veggie of your choice.
- Spread the pasta sauce on the bread slice.
- Spread the veggies on the top of it .
- Add the grated cheese on them.
- Heat a tawa and place the bread slice filled with topping,on it.
- Keep it on a medium flame.
- when it is done on one side, carefully flip it over.
- Wait till the cheese melts. This will take 1 minute.
- Alternatively you can cover the tawa with a lid without ever flipping it over.
- When it is done, take it out from the tawa and add the oregano and the redchilli flakes.
- Enjoy hot.
- I used white bread, if you want you can substitute with whole meal bread also.
- If you are making for kids add more cheese.
- You can use whole wheat bread to make it little healthy.