After tasting this, many of my friends in my apartment tried this and they were insisting me to post this recipe in my blog also , and here comes the recipe for rasamalai.
I made with the Haldiram’s instant rasgulla. If you want to make rasugullas at home click here for the recipe.
|RASGULLAS||15 NO.(1 TIN)|
|FULL CREAM MILK||1 LITRE|
|CONDENSED MILK||1 TIN|
|EVAPORATED MILK||1 TIN|
|GRATED BADAM||2 TBLSP|
- Boil the milk and when it becomes warm take out 3 tblsp of milk and soak the saffron in that milk.
- Boil the remaining milk for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes add the condensed milk.
- Add the evaporated milk and the saffron soaked milk.
- Keep the flame very low and stir continuously.
- Open the rasgulla tin and gently squeeze the rasgullas and dip it in the hot milk.
- Switch off the flame.
- Grate the badam and finely chop the pista(i didn’t use since i don’t have this time).
- Add this to the rasmalai.
- While squeezing the rasgullas keep it between your palms and gently squeeze it.
- If you squeeze it very hard, after you put it in milk, it will get break.