This is a special post and i wanted to make it more special by making a sweet. Coming to the reason for celebration, JEYASHRIS KITCHEN is turning 2 today.Though i wanted to try Eggless Chocolate cake, from Rak's space, who inspired and motivated me to start a blog , since i was hooked up with some personal work, i couldn’t make it. This coconut ladoo is a very simple one which i tasted in a friend’s place and the recipe is very simple one with only 2 ingredients.
|CONDENSED MILK||1 CUP|
- In a pan mix the the desiccated coconut and condensed milk.
- Stir it in a medium low flame for 2 minutes.
- Make it into small balls when it is cool.
- Roll them over the desiccated coconut.
- This quantity yields approximately 11- 12 ladoos.
- This can be done with fresh coconut too.But it will take 15-20 mins for this.
- This ladoo can be kept in the fridge for 3-4 days.