This recipe yielded approximately 26 cookies.
|ALL PURPOSE FLOUR||1 AND 1/2 CUP|
|POWDERED SUGAR||3/4 CUP|
|COCO POWDER||3 TBLSP|
|BAKING POWDER||1 TSP|
|VANILLA ESSENCE||1/2 TSP|
- Powder the sugar( 1/2 cup +2 tblsp of sugar gives 3/4 cup of powdered sugar)
- Whisk yogurt, sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Sieve the all purpose flour, coco powder and baking powder.
- Fold the butter, sugar and yogurt mixture to the flour. Add vanilla essence to this .
- Make it into a pliable dough without any lumps. The dough will be sticky at this stage.
- Cling wrap it and refrigerate for an hour.
- After an hour take it out and take out a small portion and make it into small balls.
- Flatten it with your palm and if you want you can make lines with fork as i did.
- Pre heat the oven to 160 C
- Grease the tray and place the flattened dough on them.
- Bake it for 10-12 mins.
- Mine got done in 12 mins.
- Cool on the wire rack. Store them in airtight container.