INGREDIENTS:(yields 20 – 22 cookies)
|WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR||1/2 CUP|
|ALL PURPOSE FLOUR||1/2 CUP|
|SOFTENED BUTTER||1/4 CUP|
|NUTELLA SPREAD||6 TBLSP|
|BROWN SUGAR||1/4 CUP|
|BAKING POWDER||1/2 TSP|
|VANILLA ESSENCE||1/4 TSP|
|MILK||1-2 TBLSP(IF NEEDED)|
- Sift both the flours along with baking powder for even mixing.
- In a bowl, cream the butter and nutella spread together with a spoon.
- Add this butter and nutella mix to the flour and add the vanilla essence and brown sugar and make it into a soft dough.
- While making the dough if it is too dry then add 1- 2 tblsp of milk.
- Make small balls out of this and flatten it with your palm.
- Preheat the oven at 160 degree and bake the cookies for 15-20 minutes.
- Mine got baked in 15 minutes.
- I made few heart shaped cookies also as have the cookie cutter which i used for making Potato Cutlets last year for Varun’s birthday.
- I just garnished with rice crisps
- Almond flakes can be place in the center for decoration