RECIPE SOURCE:SHANTHI'S THALIGAI
|MINT LEAVES||1 FISTFUL|
|CORIANDER LEAVES||1 FISTFUL|
|CUMIN SEEDS||1/4 TSP|
|GREEN CHILLI||1 NO|
|BLACK PEPPER POWDER||1/4 TSP|
|KASTURI METHI||1/2 TSP|
- Boil the potatoes and peel the skin and prick them with a fork.
- Grind the mint leaves, coriander leaves and green chilies into a fine paste. Add salt to this and mix this with the boiled potatoes. Let this sit for 1/2 an hour in the refrigerator.
- In a pan, add oil and throw in the cumin seeds and when it crackles add the marinated potatoes.
- Fry until you see the golden spot on the potatoes.
- Add the pepper powder and the crushed kasuri methi to this and stir well.
- Enjoy with any rice. This can be had as a starter too.
- As we everybody were waiting to have food, i clicked only these 3 pictures. Will update with some good pictures when i make next time