Broccoli stir fry recipe is a simple and easy recipe which can be made in a jiffy and be packed in lunch box for kids. Even this can be had with rotis.
|PEPPER POWDER||1 TSP|
|OLIVE OIL||1 – 2 TSP|
- Cut the broccoli into florets.
- Chop the onions and garlic finely.
- Cut the capsicum the into cubes.
- Microwave the broccoli florets for 7-10 minutes.
- In a pan, add oil and finely chopped garlic and after 30 seconds, add the chopped onions.
- When it turns pink add the cubed capsicums.
- When it is crunchy add the microwaved broccoli florets.
- Add the salt and pepper and saute for 2 mins.
- If you are adding peanuts just dry roast it and remove the skin and coarsely grind it and add to the stir fry.
- Switch off the flame. Always serve hot .
- You can add a tblsp of roasted sesame seeds at the last.
- You can add a tblsp of scrapped coconut at the last.
- If you don’t have a microwave just parboil the broccoli florets.