Mango salsa recipe is a easy recipe made basically with ripe mangoes . This can be had as a salad and also can be served as a starter along with chips or nachos.I tried this with a couple times and even i tried with raw mango too. I loved that crunchiness too.
|GREEN CHILLLI||1 NO|
|CHAT MASALA||A PINCH|
|PEPPER POWDER||A PINCH|
|LEMON JUICE||FEW DROPS|
- Peel the skin of the mango and cut it into cubes.
- Chop the capsicum into small cubes.
- Chop the onions finely. Deseed the green chillies and chop them finely.
- Deseed the tomatoes and chop them finely.
- Chop the mint leaves and coriander leaves finely
- In a wide bowl mix all the ingredients and toss well.
- Salsa is ready to serve.
- Finely chopped pineapple and pomegranate seeds can be added.
- Fresh corn kernells can also be added to the salsa.
- Red chilli flakes can be replaced instead of green chillis.
- Finely chopped strawberries , cucumber and avocado can be also be added.
Here is a picture of mango salsa which i tried with raw mango too. Even semi riped mangoes will taste yum.