Though I am not a fan of chocolate, very rarely i get cravings for chocolates and few days back suddenly i have a craving for some hot drink with chocolate i made this hot chocolate at home adapting the recipe from here. It tasted very yum and i thoroughly enjoyed it and sharing the recipe today.
This posted i drafted a few weeks back . As i was extremely busy with the kiddos exams and other routine work, couldn’t visit any of the blogs and missed all the super recipes. I will be back to routine from next week.
INGREDIENTS:( SINGLE SERVING)
|COCOA POWDER||1 TBLSP|
|HOT WATER||1 TBLSP|
|LOW FAT MILK||1 CUP|
|VANILLA ESSENCE||1/4 TSP|
- In a pan add the cocoa powder, sugar and salt along with hot water.
- Slowly add the milk and bring it to a boil. Keep the flame low.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla essence.
- Whisk the mixture to make it frothy.
- Dust with some chocolate powder on the top if you want.
The entire process can be done in Microwave too.