During our recent holiday trip to Srilanka , everyday we have a wide spread of food for morning breakfast which includes many varieties of juices and one among them which we relished everyday is the combo of guava and strawberry juice. My kids wanted this juice to be made at home and finally today i made at home and enjoyed a lot. As kids are home and the little one is not well for the past 4 days i couldn’t catch up with any of my fellow bloggers yummy posts and i am sure things will come to normal in a few days and will soon be back to routine . INGREDIENTS:( FOR 5-6 SERVINGS OF JUICE)
- Wash both the fruits and hull the strawberries .
- Roughly chop the guava and put the strawberries and sugar in a blender and blend smoothly.
- Strain the juice to get rid of the seeds and add 2 cups of water.
- Serve chilled or ad ice cubes and serve immediately.
- The juice was little thick because of the texture of the guava.
- Adjust sugar depending upon the sweetness of the strawberry.