INGREDIENTS: Makes 13- 14 ladoos
|RAVA | SOOJI | SEMOLINA||1 CUP|
|MELTED GHEE||1/4 CUP|
|CARDAMOM POWDER||A PINCH(OPTIONAL)|
- In a pan add 1 tsp of ghee and roast the cashew bits and keep it aside.
- In a same pan roast the rava till it for 5 to 10 minutes in a medium flame. Do not get it burnt or the change the color.
- Allow this to completely cool.
- Grind this into a fine powder along with sugar.
- Add cardamom powder(if adding) at this stage and pulse once for even mixing.
- Transfer this mixture to a wide bowl.
- Add the roasted cashew also to this and mix well.
- Melt the ghee and add this to the rava sugar mixture.
- Mix well with a spoon and make it into round balls.
- The mixture will be easy to handle only. If you feel that you can’t make balls, just sprinkle 1 tblsp of milk .
- This can be stored in a air tight box for 4-5 days in room temperature.
- If you want to make it with less ghee you can add half of ghee and half of milk too.
- But if u do this this has to be consumed in a day.