- Wash the tomatoes and cut the center part and take out the black part.
- In a wide saucepan add tomatoes and add water so as the tomatoes can completely covered in water.
- boil this till the skin of the tomatoes shrinks.
- Once done, put on some ice cubes on this . This is to stop the tomatoes from cooking further.
- Take out the skin and allow this to cool completely.
- Grind this in a mixie into a fine paste.
- Filter the puree to get rid of the seeds.
- Add sugar and salt to the filtered puree and transfer it to a clean dry container.
- Always use clean spoon to take it out.
- You can freeze the tomato puree in ice cube tray and use a cubes when required.
I used the puree in making