Check out my
- In a pan add little oil and saute the onion and tomato for few minutes and allow this to cool.
- Dry roast the ingredients given under "roast and grind".
- Cut the capsicum into big cubes.
- Grind both together into a fine paste.
- In a pan add oil and add ginger garlic paste.
- Cook in a low flame till the raw smell goes.
- Add the ground masala, red chili powder, salt and garam masala and cook for few minutes.
- Add the cubed capsicum and mix well.
- Add half cup of water or little more to bring it to the gravy consistency.
- Boil this for few minutes and switch off the flame. You can either add kasoori methi or coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Serve hot with phulkas | parathas.
- Always ensure that the Capsicum should not be over cooked and let this be crunchy.
- If you want the gravy to be more richer, you can add 2 tblsp of fresh cream in the last.
- While dry roasting the masala, be careful not to get it burnt, else it will spoil the taste.