During my recent visit to Little India i picked up these pomegranates and i have 2 oranges lying in my fruit basket for the past one week. I wanted to make a juice with the combo of pomegranate and orange and this turns out so yum and i can say this a perfect thirst quencher. I couldn’t take proper clicks as kids were waiting to have this after finishing their cycling.
INGREDIENTS:( YIELDS 5 GLASSES)
|ORNAGE||2 –3 NO|
|GINGER||A SMALL PIECE( OPTIONAL)|
- Take out the pearls from the pomegranate.
- Squeeze out the juice from the orange.
- Beat this in a mixture along with sugar and ginger( if using) in a mixer.
- Once done, strain this using a strainer.
- Add water and serve with ice cubes.