Before going on to the post, I am happy to mention that my recipe of Tomato Sweet pachadi got featured in The Hindu, a popular daily Newspaper in India. Click THIS LINK to read the recipe. Summer is still at the peak and i wanted to try a combo of pineapple and orange for a long time. When i saw this fresh cut pineapples in the wet market, I got a packet and made juice after coming home. This tasted so yum and my kiddos too loved this.
|PINEAPPLE CUBES||1 CUP|
- Cut he pineapple into cubes and squeeze out the juice from the oranges.
- Blend in a blender along with sugar.
- Once done filter this and add water and ice cubes.
- Enjoy this easy pineapple juice along with oranges .
- Addition of a small piece of ginger while blending, will enhance the flavor and will be more refreshing too.
- Honey can be replaced for sugar.