Everywhere the summer is on the peak and here also the weather is very hot during the day and it is raining badly in the evenings!!. Black grapes is one among my favorite fruit and whenever there is season my mom used to buy almost everyday and and later we used to get seedless grapes which I remember the lady who regularly sell grapes to my place refers the seedless one as Hyderabad grapes. After coming here, we used to get this seedless grapes in the supermarket nearby my house ,throughout the season. Few days back when i returned back home after a my usual weekly vegetable shopping, i was so thirsty and was craving for a juice and i had few grapes and 2 oranges left in the fruit basket and wanted to try a fruit punch with this. Trust me, this combo turned out very yummy and the ginger i added gave a wonderful flavor to this. Don’t skip the ginger. INGREDIENTS:
|BLACK GRAPES||1 CUP|
|GINGER||A VERY SMALL PIECE|
- Wash the grapes nicely and blend this in a blender along with sugar and ginger.
- Take out the juice from the orange and add to this.
- Strain this using a strainer.
- Serve chilled or add few ice cubes and serve immediately.
- Adjust the sugar according to the sweetness of the fruits.
- Both the grapes and orange i used were sweet.
- Lemon juice can be replaced with orange juice.
- Plain soda can be added if you want this slightly fizzy.