I wanted to post the popular ABC juice, apple beetroot and carrot juice. When i started making it, thinking i have all ingredients at home. Suddenly realized apple was not there,so ended up making beetroot juice. It turned out very well and was perfect drink for the hot summer. Try out this easy summer drink recipe at home . Follow jeyashri’s kitchen on facebook, and share the pictures of tried recipes from here. You can send the mail to email@example.com
Preparation Time : 10 mins | Cooking Time : Nil |Serves: 3
Ginger a small piece
Sugar 2 tsp
Water 2 cups
Lemon juice or Sprite 2 tblsp | 1/4 cup
- Grind the beetroot ,ginger and sugar in a mixer.
- Filter this nicely and add 2 cups of water.
- Add lemon juice or any soda or sprite. Since i had sprite at home i just added little.
- Add few ice cubes and serve chilled.
- You can add few mint leaves while serving.
- Orange juice can be also added instead of lemon juice.