When i was roaming around the Changi city point mall, after leaving Varun in the class, i felt like having some juice and visited a fruit juice shop inside the mall. I joined the queue and while standing i happened to see this apple carrot ginger juice in their menu list . Though i had my favorite pineapple juice , this apple carrot and ginger juice i wanted to try it out at home. I made this yesterday and it tasted very well. I can say this is the best thirst quencher. Try it out this summer and it is a very healthy juice too. Though it is always the best to consume fruits as such but some times it s ok to make juice and it is far better than store bought juices.
Check out my other Summer drink recipes too.
Water 1 cup
Sugar 1-2 tblsp (Optional)
Ginger A small piece
- Wash the carrots and peel of the skin. Wash the apples . Chop the carrots and apple roughly and blend this in a mixer along with a small piece of ginger.
- Add little water while blending. If adding sugar add it now.
- Strain this mixture, squeezing it nicely.
- Discard the sediments after squeezing.
- Add 1/2 cup to 1 cup of water and serve chilled.
- You can add ice cubes to this and can serve immediately. In that case, add little less water.
- You can add honey instead of sugar.
- the apples were sweet so i didn’t add sugar.
- You can add plain soda instead of water also.
very healthy juice. best for hot summer
very healthy juice best to have in every breakfast 🙂
Refreshing and also a detox drink
lovely color and clicks Jey, I had it today evening 🙂 I agree it is very refreshing.. I use Juicer and green apple to it.
deliciously done juice looks healthy
Refreshing and healthy juice!
Very refreshing and tempting to look at juice. Wish I was there to get a taste of it.
Looks very yummy jeyashri my all time fav are juice this looks very refreshing
Very different and super refreshing juice.
Interesting combination of fruit and vegetable…very refreshing
That carrot apple juice looks refreshing and delicious!
Yummy..Nice pics. I have always loved Apple juice and I recently discover KDD havest apple juice which tastes very different from other apple juices. Your recipe seems healthy and refreshing.. will try it out for sure..Thanks!