Preparation Time : 5 mins | Cooking Time : Nil|Makes: 3/4 cup
Mint Leaves 1 cup (loosely packed)
Coriander leaves 1/2 cup (loosely packed)
Ginger a small piece
Green chili 1-2
Salt as needed
Lemon juice 1/2 tsp
Sugar 1/4 tsp
- Grind all the ingredients together except lemon juice.
- You can add little water while grinding. Do not add too much water.
- The paste should be smooth.
- Take it out and add lemon juice and mix well. Store it in a air tight container and keep in the refrigerator.
- You can use this for all sandwich and for any type of Indian chaat recipes.