Summer is in full swing and it is more important for each one of us to stay hydrated all the time. Sometimes though we take lot of water, we need some fresh juice to quench our thirst. Kiwi ginger lemonade i made after the super hit recipe of my Grape orange juice. This time instead of orange i made with lemon. It tasted so well and i tried the same kiwi lemonade by replacing water with plain soda. It turned out very well too. Try out this easy summer drink recipe made with just few simple ingredients.
- Peel the skin of the kiwi and slice them . Peel the skin of ginger and grind the kiwi, ginger and sugar .
- Add water while grinding.
- Sieve this mixture to filter the grind mixture.
- Squeeze the lemon juice.
- Add 3 cups of water and add some ice cubes to this.
- Serve the refreshing juice chilled.
- You can add 1 cup of plain soda to this juice .
- Orange juice can be replaced with lemon juice.
- Adjust sugar according to the sweetness of the fruit