Check out my Corn cheese sandwich, Grilled cheese sandwich, Veg cheese pizza sandwich
Preparation Time : 15 mins | Cooking Time : 15 Mins |Serves: 1-2
Bread slices 4
Potato 1 (big)
Grated Cheese as needed
Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Cumin seeds | jeera a pinch
Paav bhaji masala 1/4 tsp
Butter as needed
- Pressure cook the potato and mash it nicely with the back of the fork.
- Add cumin seeds, jeera, salt and pav bhaji masala.
- Mix this well. Spread butter one side of the bread . Keep the buttered slice on the sandwich maker facing the buttered side down.
- Spread some potato mixture on the top the bread.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on this . Place one more buttered slice of the bread on top of this. Let the buttered slice be on the top. This will make the top portion grill perfectly.
- Toast this in a sandwich maker.
- Serve this hot.
- I used pizza cheese. You can use cheese slice too.
- Instead of red chili powder and masala , you can add oregano and red chili flakes too.
- You can add green sandwich