Very recently, i got a sandwich maker as a compliment for signing an aircon service contract for an year. Actually i was planning to buy this for a long time , though i was using that before after that it got repair, i was postponing to buy it . But finally i got this and wanted to make sandwich for kids. My kids loved this a lot and Varun named it Pizza Sandwich. So if you want to pack some interesting snack for kids lunch | snack box , then go ahead and try this one.
|WHOLE WHEAT BREAD||4|
|RED CHILLI FLAKES||TO TASTE|
|MOZZARELLA CHEESE||AS NEEDED|
|BUTTER||TO SPREAD ON THE BREAD|
- Spread butter on one side of the bread. Cut the tomatoes into rounds slices. I used baby tomatoes. If using normal tomatoes make the quantity to 1.
- Place the tomato slices on the other side of the bread which is not spread with butter.
- Spread cheese on this.
- Sprinkle oregano and red chilli flakes ( if using) on this.
- finely chop the capsicum and sprinkle few on it.
- Place another slice of bread and it and place this carefully on the sandwich maker.
- Spread little butter on the top. This is optional. If making for kids or if packing for kids box add butter.
- Repeat this for another set of bread.
- Cook the sandwich in the sandwich maker.
- I used whole meal bread, you can use white bread too.
- If you want you can use chopped onions too.
- You can use any variety of cheese. Even cheese slices will work out.
- Even you can finely chop the tomatoes and mix with cheese capsicum, oregano and red chilli flakes. Stuff this inside the breads and make the sandwich.