We all in our family love salad. Very often I make salad. This vegetable salad recipe is simple and easy one to make too
PREPARATION TIME: 15 MINS | COOKING TIME: 10 MINUTES |SERVES 3-4
|CABBAGE||3 TBSLP(FINELY CHOPPED)|
|CARROTS||SMALL 1(CUT INTO CUBES)|
|CAPSICUM||CUT INTO CUBES 2 TBSLP|
|ONION||1(OPTIONAL)CUT INTO CUBES|
|POTATO||1 BOILED AND CUT INTO CUBES|
|LEMON JUICE||1 TSP|
|CHAT MASALA||A PINCH|
|GREEN CHILLI||1 NO.CUT INTO PIECES|
|SALT||AS PER TASTE|
- Soak peanuts in water for 20 minutes .
- Pressure cook it adding a little salt along with the peeled potato adding little water.
- Once done,cut the potatoes into cubes . In a serving bowl,combine all the ingredients except green chilli.
- Add chilli just before serving.
- This will taste so nice and will be crunchy. You can also add l cream to it. Or if you don’t have cream just hang yogurt for 1/2 an hour in a cloth and add it to the salad as dressing.
- Can replace peanuts with frozen corn,rajma,chickpeas or even green peas.
- Enjoy this healthy salad.