After successfully finishing the full box of nutella by making Nutella brownies few were just sticking on the edges of the nutella box and i wanted to use that before discarding the box. I have a lot of dates lying in my fridge and I wanted to try out this nutella dates milkshake for breakfast. This turned out so nice and we all loved the nutella flavor in the milkshake with the goodness of dates. I got the idea from here
I couldn’t take stepwise pictures this time. Will update soon.
|EMPTY NUTELLA JAR||1|
- Soak dates in luke warm milk(3-4 tblsp) for 10 minutes.
- Since i used the last portion of the nutella in the box, just add few tblsp of luke warm milk into the box and close the lid.
- Shake vigorously for 2 minutes.
- If you have full or half box of nutella, take1 or 2 tsp of nutella and add to the soaked dates and blend.
- In a blender add the nutella milk, soaked dates and sugar(if adding) and blend into a smooth paste. Add remaining milk and you can little more milk also if the consistency is thick.
- Pour this in a tall glass and enjoy with your breakfast.
- Dates can be replaced with banana.
- Do not add sugar or honey as the milkshake will be sweet enough as it has nutella and dates.
- If you do not have nutella just add 1 tsp of cocoa powder .
- Few almonds or cashews can be added while blending