- Chop the almonds into thin slices. In a baking tray, place a butter paper.
- Add the rolled Oats, sliced almonds, olive oil, honey and cinnamon powder . Mix well.
- Preheat the Oven for 5 minutes at 160 degrees.
- Bake the granola mix for 15 minutes till it becomes crunchy. Stir in between for even toasting.
- When done , take out from the Oven and add in the Dried cranberry. Mix well.
- Store in ait tight container when it is cool. You can serve this for morning breakfast along with warm milk or even with yogurt too.
- I loved it eating as it as too , when i have craving for snacks.
- You can add walnuts , pecan also to the Oats while making this.