- Soak the peanuts in water for 30 minutes. Pressure cook this till 3 whistles. Add little salt while cooking.
- Chop the mango, tomato, onion, coriander leaves finely.
- In a wide bowl, add the pori and boiled cooled peanuts. Drain the water from the peanuts before adding. Add red chilli powder.
- Add the raw mango,tomato,onion and coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Squeeze the lemon juice. Generally grated carrots will be added. I don't have carrots on the day when i made it. So didn't add
- Mix well and serve immediately.
- You can add cucumber if you want. Grated carrots can also be added.
- If the pori is not crispy, roast it in a pan for a minute and then add.
- Else you can microwave for a minute to bring out the crispiness.