Puppy face cookies
Preparation Time : 20 mins | Cooking Time : 15 Mins |Makes: 20 cookies
Plain flour 1 cup
Butter 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence 1/4 tsp
Sugar 1/4 cup
Chocolate chips few
Chocolate vermicelli few
Salt a pinch
- Add powdered sugar and butter in a bowl. Mix this well.
- Add this mixture to flour and add vanilla essence.
- Mix well and make this into a pliable dough. If needed add few drops of milk while kneading.
- Knead this into a smooth dough.
- Make equal sized balls with the dough. Keep the chocolate vermicelli for the eyes of the puppy and chocolate chip for the nose.
- Keep the Chocos for the ears and repeat this for the rest of the dough.
- Keep the cookies in a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake this in a preheated Oven for 10 to 12 minutes at 160 degrees C.
- Allow this to completely cool.
- Even if you feel the cookies are slightly soft, don't worry, it will be crunchy once it is cool