Aam Ka Paana is a very new variety of summer cooler, made with raw mango,which i was introduced by one of my relative few years ago. Though i liked the drink very much, i don’t know till date why i didn’t try this at home. Last week when i got a sudden craving for this raw mango drink and to my luck a friend of mine was getting ready to visit the Indian store for vegetable shopping and send me a SMS as what i need from there. Without any second thought i replied her that i wanted 2 raw mangoes. The next day i made this and thoroughly enjoyed the aam ka paana. So i am sharing the recipe of Aam ka paana today. INGREDIENTS: [SERVES 3-4 GLASSES]
|CRUSHED PEPPER||1/4 TSP|
|CHAAT MASALA||1/4 TSP|
|CUMIN POWDER||1/8 TSP|
- Pressure cook the raw mango till 2 whistles.
- You can cook it as it is. No need to cut.
- Take out the skin and scoop the pulp of the mango.
- Strain the excess water and add sugar, salt, chaat masala, jeera powder and crushed pepper to this.
- Mix it well. I just pulsed in the mixer for even mixing.
- You can freeze this concentrated pulp in the refrigerator and serve it whenever u want.
- I put a very small portion in the ice cube tray( 2 cubes) and mixed it with a 3/4 cup of water and had on the next day.
- If using on the same day, add 2 tblsp of pulp mixture to a serving glass and add 1 cup of water and add ice cubes.
- Mix it well before serving.
- Sugar can be replaced with jaggery too.
- The quantity of sugar depends upon the sweetness of the raw mango. If it is too sour add little extra sugar.
- You can use semi ripe mango too.
- You can add mint leaves before serving.
- A dash of lemon juice can also be added while serving
OMG ! Its unimaginable drink… Love to taste this…
Want to try this soon… Great presentation
i made this last weekend too!! i love it and constantly crave for it 🙂
grt pics n yumm drink..
lovely clicks ! i love panna and made it in abundant.
nice clicks, looks refreshing!
lovely one jey good photography !
good one Jey! can imagine how wonderful it wud taste, of the mango!
Refreshing and tangy drink dear
hope it tastes sooper tangy…the second click is nice.
super refreshing drink,definitely a thirsty quencher.
Lovely clicks 🙂 must try
I am sure it taste delish,lovely clicks Jeyashri:)
Slurrp..yum drink, my fav one too…perfect for summer too
I made this too. Love every sip of it
Every time i buy raw mangoes… i keep making pachadi.. must try this sometime – looks soo good!
I love this, but haven't tried it at home, perfect thirst quencher..
One of my favorites…Have not made it yet this season…Yours looks very refreshing
Sounds refreshing, never tried this or tasted this before
All time Favt. drink 🙂
refreshing drink…nice clicks
my aam ka panna is more greener in color from the jaljeera powder I added,,, yours is looking so refreshing.. love the color..
Event – Celebrate – Summer
Event – Bake Fest