Whenever we go to Pasta Mania we have few options for vegetarians and one among them is this Simple Agilo Olio pasta . I wanted to try this agilo olio pasta , a simple vegetarian pasta recipe at home for a long time and finally made few days back. Let us see how to make Agilo Olio Pasta recipe also called as Spaghetti Aglio e Olio . INGREDIENTS: SERVES 2
|OLIVE OIL||1 TBLSP|
|RED CHILLI FLAKES | FRESH RED CHILLI||TO TASTE|
|BREAD CRUMBS||2 TBLSP|
- Cook the spaghetti pasta with 4 cups of water by adding enough salt to this pasta.
- Do not add oil to this while cooking.
- Once cooked drain the excess water and run the pasta through cold water.
- Chop the garlic into thin roundels.
- If using fresh red chilli finely chop this finely.
- Roast the bread crumbs in a pan till golden brown . Be careful not to get it burnt.
- In a pan, add olive oil and when the oil is hot lower the flame and add the Garlic. If adding fresh red chilli add it now.
- Toss the garlic gently in the oil without burning it. Do not change the colour of the red chilli.
- Then add the cooked spaghetti and toss it gently.
- Add the red chilli flakes (if using red chilli flakes) and bread crumbs too.
- Mix it gently and put off the flame.
- If you want you can add fresh parsley for garnishing.
- Bread crumbs give a crunchy taste to the pasta. But if you do not have in hand, feel free to skip this.
Looks absolutely fantastic.. Yummy!!
love this simple pasta…
Simple pasta… thanks for recipe..looks yummy!!
Looks Super tempting!!! 🙂
I love the bowl.. Yummy.
Looks delicious ..
simple kids fav
Looks so nice n perfect 🙂
Very simple and easy pasta
I am trying to pronounce that name but couldn't ..:)..It looks super delicious ..simple and easy
one of the easiest pasta ! but never tasted this 🙂 good work !
this one is my favorite, as is it simple n tasty with garlic and olives.. But never tried adding bread crumbs, nic idea to make it more tasty.
easy one and looks delicious..
Simple but tempting flavors
Simple and delicious…
Yummy dish.. What is the use of adding bread crumps? Adding that us new to me.. Btw think u forgot to mention salt in the ingredient list.
Thanks akila, will add salt to the list. Bread crumbs will give a slightly crunchy textureand enhances taste. If u don't have just skip it
One of my fav..I love adding bread crumbs too..Looks too yummm!!!
wow very very yum… adding of bread crumbs interesting have book marked it…
aah..this is new to me, the addition of breadcrumbs. really interesting.
such a tempting and inviting recipe
simple and delicious dear…..
Anu's Healthy Kitchen – Barley Uttapam / Pancake
Super like, i love this agilo olio pasta very much and do it quite often.
Looks yummy n tempting:)n nice clicks.
Love this always …simple yet flavorful
Always my fav gorgeous clicks
I love this simple recipe.
Simple yet flavorful!
wow yummy recipe simple and very tasty
Never tried this pasta. Sounds easy and interesting !!
never tried adding bread crumbs to this pasta. Planning to make them tomorrow. Will make them with the bread crumbs 🙂
That looks really yummy…tempting clicks.
Have never added bread crumbs to pasta, this sounds so interesting..
simple and delicious pasta…Wonderful clicks
One of the easy and my fav pasta recipes, looks very tempting. Love the bowl 🙂
Its very worth reading this blog, i liked it… thanks for sharing and even ill like to share one link of 'Indian Recipes cooking show', 'Indian Cooking Recipe', its awesome & helpful.