Also check out my
- Recipe Cusine: Indian
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook time: 15 Minutes
- Serves: 2
- Author: Jeyashri
- Recipe Category: Lunch | Dinner
- Description: Baby corn and Paneer Jalfrezi, a quick paneer and baby corn stir fry recipe pairs well with roti and rice.
Baby corn 1 cup (cut into thin long strips)
Paneer cubes 1/2 cup
Capsicum 1/4 cup (thinly sliced)
Tomato puree 2 tblsp
Tomato Ketchup 1 tblsp
Red chili powder 1 tsp
Cumin powder 1 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Garam masala 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
Oil 2 tblsp
Sugar 1/4 tsp
Coriander leaves few
Method with step by step pictures:
- Cut onions into thin strips.
- Chop the tomatoes.
- Heat oil in a pan and add onions. Cook till they become translucent.
- Add the chopped tomatoes.
- Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add capsicum to this and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the baby corn to this and mix well. Cook for a minute.
- Add in the turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin seed powder, garam masala, redchilli powder, tomato ketchup, and tomato puree.
- Saute in low flame for 5 mins till the baby corn is cooked.
- If needed add 1/4 cup of water.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Add paneer toss gently.
- After 2 minutes add the sugar and mix well.
- Switch off the stove.
- Mix gently and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rotis or rice.