Scrambled Paneer stuffed in bread made into rolls and toasted on tawa, a perfect kids friendly snack.
I made this yummy Bread Panner Rolls for our breakfast today. I have tried this cute and yummy rolls from Edible Garden. My kids loved this a lot and we also enjoyed a lot. I have given few variations to the recipe in the notes section. Also check out my
- Recipe Cusine: Indian
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook time: 5 Minutes
- Serves:8 rolls
- Author: Jeyashri
- Recipe Category: Lunch | Dinner
- Description: Scrambled Paneer stuffed in bread made into rolls and toasted on tawa, a perfect kids friendly snack.
Paneer scrambled 1/2 cup
Coriander leaves 2 tblsp
Jeera powder 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
Salt as needed
Tomato ketchup 2 tsp
Bread slices 8
Butter to toast the bread rolls
Video on how to make bread paneer rolls
Method with step by step pictures :
- Scramble the paneer as i did for Panner Bhurji.
- In a bowl, add the redchilli powder, cumin powder ,finely chopped coriander leaves, onions,salt and tomato ketchup and mix this nicely using your hand along with the scrambled paneer.
- Cut the sides of the bread using a knife.
- Do this for the rest of the bread.
- Roll the bread now using a rolling pin as we do for roti.
- Keep the paneer mixture at one end of the bread.
- Roll it tightly.
- Brush the rolls with butter and keep in a tawa.
- Carefully turn them to make the breads evenly toasted.
- Enjoy hot with tomato ketchup.
- To avoid the bread paneer rolls from opening while toasting in pan, just seal the edges with water or maida paste.
- You can add schezwan sauce instead of tomato ketchup to the paneer to give it a schezwan flavour.
- You can add left over potato curry or aloo parata stuffing to this bread rolls.
- Green chutney can be spread on the bread and then add the paneer mixture to make the paneer bread rolls.