Wish all my readers a very Happy and merry Christmas. I actually planned to make Dates and Walnut cake for Christmas, but kids wanted something new. So i got hooked up with this recipe and I referred from here also. I couldn’t even time to take proper pictures as kids were in a hurry to finish this soon.
|ALL PURPOSE FLOUR||1 AND 1/2 CUP|
|CORN FLOUR||3 TBLSP|
|POWDERED SUGAR||1 CUP|
|BAKING POWDER||1 TSP|
|BAKING SODA||1/2 TSP|
|CONDENSED MILK||1/2 CUP|
|PLAIN CLUB SODA||1/3 CUP|
|VANILLA ESSENCE||2 TSP|
|TUTTI FRUITTY||4 TBLSP|
|BAKING POWDER||1/2 TSP|
- Cream the butter and sugar using a hand beater.
- Add condensed milk, vanilla essence.
- Run the contents mentioned in the egg replacer table in a mixer.
- Mix it well to the sugar and butter mixture.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and baking soda for even mixing.
- Add the flour to the wet mixture and fold nicely using a spatula.
- Add the soda water and fold this evenly.
- Add tutti fruity and raisins to this and mix well.
- Grease a baking tin( mine is 7 inch round tin) and transfer the mixture to the tin.
- Bake it in preheated oven at 160 degrees for 40 to 45 mins. My cake got done in 45 mins.
- Adding orange zest will add a nice flavour to the cake.
- Instead of using plain soda orange flavored soda can be added.