Microwave palkova| Therattipal – Easy Microwave therattipal recipe using condensed milk – 3 ingredients palkova recipe
Using condensed milk- ready in 10 minutes – with 3 ingredients Gokulashtami recipes
When I came to Singapore four years back, my hubby’s friend’s wife sent a box of Thiratipal which tasted awesome, and when I called and thanked her and she told me that she made the Thiratipal in a Microwave and she made it with condensed milk. Those days I never know that we can search for recipes on the Internet and I called her again and noted down the recipe. After that, I tried that once. Later, I totally forgot about the recipe.
Two days back, suddenly I remembered about that recipe and saw in that notebook which I have noted the recipe and made it yesterday and since I don’t have Microwave at my place, I went to my friend’s place and made the therattipal. This got ready in 10 minutes and the taste was too good.
Also, check out my
INGREDIENTS:(YIELDS 1 CUP)
|CONDENSED MILK||1 CAN(480 ML)|
|GHEE | BUTTER||1/2 TBLSP|
- Grease a microwave safe bowl, (take a bigger one) with ghee or butter.
- Open the condensed milk and pour it fully into the bowl and add the yogurt.
- Keep it in Microwave high for10 minutes and stir in between(every 40 seconds)
- After 10- 12 minutes this will come to a good thriatipal consistency.
- Even it is slightly loose don’t bother, it will get thick when cooled down.
- Mine got done in 12 minutes. the timing differs from each microwave.
- I have seen in a blog that you can add a tblsp of cocoa powder in the beginning and make a chocolate flavored thriatipal.
- You can garnish with chopped pistachios or badams .
- A pinch of saffron can be added to enhance the flavor.