As mentioned in my previous post, i am here with the recipe of Vegetable pasta made with Home made pasta Sauce. This is absolutely a kids friendly recipe and perfect for lunch box. My son will be more happy whenever i make this for him.
Check out my
Check out my
|MACARONI PASTA||1 CUP|
|MIXED VEGETABLES(I used broccoli, corn,carrot)||1 CUP|
|CAPSICUM(CHOPPED FINELY)||1/4 CUP|
|OLIVE OIL||1 TBLSP|
|TOMATO SAUCE||1 AND 1/4 CUP|
|WHITE SAUCE||3/4 CUP|
|GRATED CHEESE||1 TSP(OPTIONAL)|
- Cook the pasta as per the instructions given in the packet by adding enough salt and a tsp of oil to this.
- Chop the veggies as desired.
- When the pasta got cooked, switch off the flame and before draining the water add the chopped veggies to this and let this sit for 2 minutes.
- Now drain the water and add a tsp of oil and toss this nicely.
- In a pan, add oil and add the finely chopped capsicums to this and saute for few minutes by adding a pinch of salt tot this . Let this be crunchy.
- Now add the tomato sauce and white sauce and mix well.
- Let this boil for 2 minutes and add the cooked pasta and veggies.
- Let this mix well nicely and the sauce gets infused into the pasta.
- Switch off the flame in 2 minutes.
- Add the grated cheese (if using)at this stage and serve hot.
Love the presentation J. Absolutely a kids delight.
thats super quick radhika:)
Feel like finishing that inviting pasta,yummy..
looks delicious 🙂
Looks awesome…am going to try this for my pasta lover daughter
It looks delicious. Will try for my doter 🙂
very delicious pasta…looks yumm..
Wow looks colorful n yummy, with all the veggies looks like a complete kids delight
Delicious recipe,sure kids love it…
Looks yummy dear and liked the lunch box too.
EVENT FOR NOVEMBER & GIVEAWAY, ‘ONLY’- CURRIES
Yumm Yumm pasta.Just love it.
love pasta always….
Herbs and Flowers – "Parsley" – Till Nov 15th
LGSS -"Tomato" – Nov 5th to Dec 5th
100 Friends/Followers & GIVEAWAY
Even my daughter will be happy like that Spongebob to eat this yum pasta. Really yum yum.
Luv this home-made Pasta Dear.Luks deliciously done and prented.Luv it.
Great preparation dear. Wonderful pasta.
Absolutely delicious ~ presentation is spot on!
This looks really good..Mouthwatering dear..Thanks for the recipe .will try soon..
My kids are big fans of pasta too – tasty!
delicious flavourful pasta
Kids would love this for sure…
yum perfect and healthy for my kids lunchbox.
yummy pasta and sure kids will love it..
Looks so colourful, both pasta and the presentation 🙂 I make it so unhealthy without any veggies :))
Beautiful clicks…Veg pasta looks delicious..
Simply yummy…color is so appealing lovely clicks…
am not a big fan of Pasta..yours looks with a slight Indian touch! yumm!
Delicious recipe,looks so yummy.
healthy n colourful…surely kids will like…will try for my daughter thanks for sharing jeya!
i love it too good my fav..
My kids too love this. Super yumm recipe Jeyashri
Last picture is tempting me to prepare them right away 😀
Looks delish..nice pic
I wish to try ur version…I am falling in luv with ur pasta pic..
Delicious n Yummmy !!!! Loved it!!!
Nicely presented and so yum!
Wish I had this in my lunchbox… So good…
Event: Serve It – Savory Baked
Slurp,fingerlicking pasta,drooling drooling..
Yummy pasta with goodness of lots of veggies!! A quick one to make if we have the sauces prepared in advance! Your pics are delightful 🙂
Btw, thanks so much for sharing info about Ajwain/Omam. I shall get some soon 🙂
Hi, let me know if I can publish this recipe in my emagazine DNS, DNS is promoting food bloggers from India by publishing recipes from Indian blogs based on a monthly theme giving full credit to the author/blog.
if you are ok then mail me your short bio and pasta/spaghetti recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check my website here http://www.dinenshare.com