Though i make fruit custard very often i never thought of posting the recipe in my space till my friend asked me “how to make fruit custard?”and she added that she searched for that recipe in my page too. So without any second thought on the next day i made this and here comes the recipe for custard.
|CUSTARD POWDER||2 TBLSP(I USED VANILLA FLAVOUR)|
|LOW FAT MILK||1/2 LITRE|
|MIXED FRUITS||1 CUP|
- Boil milk in a saucepan keeping aside 4 tblsp of milk
- Mix the custard in 4 tblsp of milk without any lumps.
- When the milk comes to a nice boil simmer the flame and add the custard mixture.
- Stir well. Be careful at this stage not to get it burnt.
- Add sugar. Mix well.
- Switch off the flame in 2 mins.
- Transfer it to a bowl and allow it to cool.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 4-5 hrs.
- Cut the fruits into small cubes and add it to the custard while serving.
- I used mango, pomegranate, apple and banana.
- Grapes can also been added.
- You can also add dry fruits also to make it more rich.