Very recently, i got a sandwich maker as a compliment for signing an aircon service contract for an year. Actually i was planning to buy this for a long time , though i was using that before after that it got repair, i was postponing to buy it . But finally i got this and wanted to make sandwich for kids. My kids loved this a lot and Varun named it Pizza Sandwich. So if you want to pack some interesting snack for kids lunch | snack box , then go ahead and try this one.
|WHOLE WHEAT BREAD||4|
|RED CHILLI FLAKES||TO TASTE|
|MOZZARELLA CHEESE||AS NEEDED|
|BUTTER||TO SPREAD ON THE BREAD|
- Spread butter on one side of the bread. Cut the tomatoes into rounds slices. I used baby tomatoes. If using normal tomatoes make the quantity to 1.
- Place the tomato slices on the other side of the bread which is not spread with butter.
- Spread cheese on this.
- Sprinkle oregano and red chilli flakes ( if using) on this.
- finely chop the capsicum and sprinkle few on it.
- Place another slice of bread and it and place this carefully on the sandwich maker.
- Spread little butter on the top. This is optional. If making for kids or if packing for kids box add butter.
- Repeat this for another set of bread.
- Cook the sandwich in the sandwich maker.
- I used whole meal bread, you can use white bread too.
- If you want you can use chopped onions too.
- You can use any variety of cheese. Even cheese slices will work out.
- Even you can finely chop the tomatoes and mix with cheese capsicum, oregano and red chilli flakes. Stuff this inside the breads and make the sandwich.
Check out my other sandwich recipes too
Sprouted green gram sandwich
Cabbage paneer sandwich